Does your little one have what it takes to join the Junior Force?
WE HAVE A WINNER!
Huge Congratulations to our winner Irene O’Kane, who won this amazing prize. We had a great time showing this little one her new Junior Force Car. We hope she has fun patrolling her neighbourhood and keeping the adults in check.
About Our Easter Competition:
The 12V Kids Electric Ride On Car has been converted to a Junior Force Car by our team and is suitable for ages 3-6 . This vehicle will be the perfect car for any young law enforcer. With EGGCELLENT Features such as:
- Reflective markings
- MP3 Input
- Opening Doors
- Parental Remote Control
- Horn and Turn Sounds
- Seat Belt
- Working Lights
To be in with a chance to win, we have an Easter Egg Hunt on our website. All you have to do is find the Golden Egg hidden on our website and fill in your details.
We will announce our winner on our social media accounts on Easter Sunday, so make sure you like our page and keep an eye out to see if you’re the lucky winner.
More Features about this amazing little car:
Working suspension – Real working suspension front and rear!
- Optional parental remote control – The car can be used with the in-car controls, using the pedal, forwards/reverse gear-lever and steering wheel, or can optionally be used remotely with the parental control. The parental radio remote can operate from up to around 20m away and controls forwards/reverse and moves the steering wheel left and right.
- MP3 player input – The car comes with a cable which plugs in to the dashboard, allowing an MP3 player or any other device with a headphones socket to be plugged in, and the music played through the car speaker. Plugging in a device disables the in-car sounds!
- Twin speed – High and low gears can be selected with the dashboard switch.
- Twin motors – Twin motors for each rear drive wheel means better performance on rougher surfaces or grass.
- Indicator sounds – Steering wheel activated turn sounds.
Your ride on battery operated vehicle must not be used on any public highways – such as roads or pavements. The vehicle should only be used on private property with the permission of the owner.
Appropriate protective equipment such as a safety helmet and knee and elbow pads should be worn at all times.
Children should be supervised by an adult at all times when using the vehicle.
It is essential for your child’s safety and optimum performance of the product that you fully read and follow all instructions before use. This includes information on the charging of the battery.
Term and Conditions:
- Esmark Finch does not accept responsibility for any accidents or injury that may occur for operating electric ride-on-car and the winner should follow advice of safety information.
- The winning entry will be selected in random draw on 31/03/2018. The judges decision is final.
- Entries received after the Giveaway closing date will not be entered into the draw.
- Only one entry is allowed per unique email address.
- Details of the winner will be displayed on Esmark Finch social platforms
- The prize is non-transferable and will only be awarded to the winner. No cash alternative will be awarded in lieu of stated prize
- Winners must agree to participate in any promotional activities that may be organised by Esmark Finch in connection to the Give Away. Presentation of Give Away should take place in person with winner available to collect prize from office or available to accept delivery in person.