Our PS9000 certified production line allows us to manufacture on-demand packaging for the pharmaceutical and healthcare markets.
Our digital packaging solution guarantees:
- shorter lead times
- lower cost per unit
- no minimum quantities
- approved pharmaceutical quality standards
- brand protection / anti-counterfeiting
- reduced stock and warehousing
Where does digital fit in the pharmaceutical packaging market?
- Prototypes: Our digital packaging infrastructure allows us to produce multiple printed prototype mock-ups of your packaging for test marketing, samples, focus groups, photo shoots or marketing campaigns. Printing prototypes digitally helps reduce costs and time and facilitate the approval process.
- Variable data: Digital packaging allows to print several versions of your artwork on the same run, making it possible to cover various languages, serialisation, Unique Device Identification (UDI) application or simply create packaging for different products of the same line.